FINANCING REAL ESTATE
Need Financing for your home ?
Branch ID 312
For Fast Pre-Qualifications, please provide the following:
Years W-2’s for all borrowers.
Years Tax Returns w/ALL SCHEDULE
months Bank Statements (All Pages)-Checking, Savings, IRA, 401K, Etc.
covering last 30 days for each borrower
Social Security Card
Very Important !!
If you will need financing for your house, then, it is very important that you get a letter of Pre-Approval from a Mortgage company. This will facilitate the showings and the acceptance of an offer. Just make a call to your mortgage company and ask for that pre-approval letter.
Ask to the mortgage company to inform you the conditions of the loan ; interest rate, points, fees, APR, etc. and to inform you about the list of documents they will ask you, if you decide to make the Loan application with them. This will help you to evaluate if you can meet the requirements of such company.
Please review this list of MAIN documentation that most lenders will ask when processing a conventional loan:
W-2 forms for previous 2 years or Federal tax returns ( 1040s) for the past 2 years
Pay stubs for previous 30 days
Bank statements for previous 60 days
Statements for two months on all stocks, mutual funds,bonds, etc.
Copy of HUD1 Settlement statement on recent sales of homesor estimated if house is not closed yet.
Gift Letter if some funds come as gift from a family member
Debt Records, names and account numbers for : Student loans, bank loans, child support, credit cards, car.
Asset records: 401K, IRA's, stocks, annuities
If Self-employed: Previous 2 years tax returns & profit/loss statement/balance sheet
If retired: previous 2 years tax returns, verification of funds, Social Security or retirement letters
If retired : Pension or Social security awards
If re-financing: homeowners insurance policy & property tax statement
• Landlord’s name, address, and phone number (if you rent - for
verification of rental)
• Copies of twelve months cancelled rent checks (front and back)
• Copy of bankruptcy papers-all schedules (if you have filed
bankruptcy within the last seven years)
• Copy of Consumer Credit Counseling plan (listing debts included in plan)
• Copy of purchase agreement (if you have already made an offer)
• To document receipt of child support (if you desire to show it
• Copy of Divorce Settlement (to show the amount)
• Copies of twelve months canceled checks to document actual
receipt of funds
• Copy of Social Security Card (or other documentation with
social security number)
• Copy of Driver’s license
• Copy of Homeowners Insurance Declaration Page
Thanks for visiting us !!!
2000 NW 150 Avenue, Suite 1100
Pembroke Pines, Florida 33028
Fax : 954-237-7095
Back to Houses in Broward